Welcome to Villa St. Francis!
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our community, our staff and the many ways we work to create a warm, secure and home-like environment for our residents. We are delighted to “meet” you!
As you read through these pages, I’d like to draw your attention to a few special things about Villa St. Francis:
- Complete health care services—24/7 nursing resources (on-site during the day; on-call overnight) allow us to provide exceptional health monitoring, a variety of complex medical services—such as sliding-scale insulin administration—and better coordination with our residents’ healthcare team.
- A wide variety of activities—Our Life Enrichment team works diligently to provide social and educational opportunities that are truly life enhancing. Take a look at our monthly events calendar and you’ll see what I mean !
- A foundation of dignity and caring—Everything we do is out of respect for the inherent dignity of each person who lives here. Creating a compassionate environment where all feel welcomed, supported and cared for is at the heart of what we do.
- Spiritual connections—Although we are sponsored by the Felician Sisters, we are truly an ecumenical community that welcomes people of all faiths. Our pastoral resources strive to minister to the spiritual needs of all, regardless of their beliefs.
- A “resident-first” philosophy—Our cheerful, compassionate staff works hard to create a living environment where resident needs are always the top priority.
Take some time to review our site, then come for a tour and experience for yourself the difference that Villa St. Francis’ quality, care and commitment are making in so many lives.