As an active member of the South Suburban Chamber of Commerce, Villa St. Francis wanted to help the Chamber highlight their “Eat Better, Eat Together Week.” From June 15-21, the program gives community restaurants an opportunity to showcase nutritious menu options to support healthy eating in our community.
We’re extremely passionate about healthy dining, and the residents of Villa St. Francis enjoy healthy meals every day. Chef James recently unveiled our Spring menu items, including roasted red potatoes, garlic chicken, and fresh tomato & cucumber salad. We’re counting down the days until he’ll be able to use plenty of local, farm-fresh produce, and herbs and vegetables from the Villa St. Francis garden!
If you’d like to join Eat Better, Eat Together Week, participating restaurants and food providers include:
- Altitude, Crowne Plaza Hotel
- The Bistro, Courtyard by Marriott – Milwaukee Airport
- Chili’s Franklin
- Cork and Cleaver, Clarion Hotel
- Evolution Milwaukee Gastro Pong
- Garden Grille & Bar, Hilton Garden Inn – Milwaukee Airport
- JB’s on 41
- Sam’s Club Franklin
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Franklin
Thank you to the City of Franklin and City of Oak Creek for co-sponsoring Eat Better, Eat Together Week with the Chamber!