The support you need to live as independently as possible
Villa St. Francis works in partnership with our residents and their families to create a living plan that allows you to be as self-sufficient as you can, while getting the services and support you need to be physically and emotionally secure.
The following are included in your standard monthly fee:
- Individual apartment (eight apartment styles available)
- Two nutritionally balanced, restaurant-style meals served in our dining room each day (click here for a sample menu)
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly bed linen change
- All utilities (except phone and internet)
- Cable television
- Medication management
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Recreational, educational and cultural programs and activities
- Devotional services, pastoral care services, daily Mass and an on-site chapel
- A variety of on-site amenities
Additional Assisted Living Services
Our specialized services include:
- Help with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, laundry, etc.)
- Additional meals
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Assistance with a variety of health-related issues
- Access to professional nursing staff seven days a week
Additional services are based strictly on resident need (physical and/or cognitive) and our policies require that residents receive all services that are deemed necessary for their security and well-being.
Creating an Assisted Living Plan: Our residents work with their families and our experienced nursing professionals to design a personalized plan that meets their individual needs. These plans are evaluated on an ongoing basis to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest level of care as a resident’s needs change.